Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Got My Copy of the New Catalog!!

Yea! I finally got my copy of the new 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. It is beautiful. I love all of the color combinations used for the projects. And, of course, there are many new accessories and stamp sets. I don't know how I'll decide what to add to my collection first.

I am still waiting on the catalogs I ordered. Hopefully they will be here this week. I received confirmation that Stampin' Up! sent my order to the supplier but, I have no way of tracking them now. I just have to wait--and that is so hard!

Included with my catalog was the new Decor Elements Catalog. They have many new designs available. One of my daughter-in-law's favorites is the new Fairy Tale set. You guessed it--it contains a princess, a castle, a frog, etc. And, better yet, there is a stamp set that coordinates with it!!

Tonight we had to cover my tomato plants, as we are expecting a freeze here in sunny Central Florida. Hopefully they'll make it through. They are loaded with tomatoes and I can't bear the thought of losing them now. We picked four that were close to being ripe before we covered the tomato plants and our plumerias.

No real crafting today, as I had several other commitments. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.

No comments: