Sunday, January 18, 2009

So, we did it--my daughter, Lisa, and I went to see Twilight on Friday night. We got there a little late so, we missed the very first part of the movie but, having read the book, we understood what was going on. I wasn't too impressed with the pictures I had seen of the actor that plays Edward but, he does grow on you in the movie. It was fun to spend the time with Lisa, especially since she'll be moving back to Canada soon. We've enjoyed having her here but, she seems to want to be closer to her husband. Hmmm, go figure!!

I spent yesterday making a Flippin' Folio like the one that is featured on Club Scrap, (go to clubscrap.com, then inspiration, then cinema) only I had to figure out all the measurements myself. I'm quite pleased with it and will try to post pictures tomorrow. I love making the little albums but, it's getting the pictures in them that is my challenge. The album can hold at least 50 pictures! Now to decide which pictures I'll use in it. I've received several suggestions: 2008 family pictures, granddaughters, a past vacation.

Last night we had a girls' night for Lisa's birthday and shared bite sized appetizers. We called it a Bitty Bite Night and had some yummy things! Then, we made a pizza box with 3x3 note cards and envelopes. Everyone seemed to have a good time and I can't believe my baby is 26!





The set on the top is mine--it uses the new Valentine Love You Much Designer Series Paper, the set on the bottom is Lisa's--she chose a Designer Series Paper set from a couple of year's ago for hers. Both use the new stamp set, Love You Much.

I will be offering a class on this card set in the very near future. Check back tomorrow for the date.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you should change your post, because the pictures are actually stacked, not next to each other.